RTD Filming Request Form
Thank you for your request to film on RTD’s system. Please provide the information below and answer all questions that are relevant to your request.
Due to the volume of filming and photo shoot requests, two weeks are needed to process each request. Once your request has been received, an RTD representative will contact you within 2 business days.
Filming on RTD system is subject to the following:
• Filming must follow all safety rules.
• If filming on an in-service vehicle, fares must be paid by all participating shoot members.
• Filming should not disturb RTD customers and service. Specifically, no video, lighting, sound or other equipment can be used or set up that interferes with access or egress, as well as any other aspect of safe and reasonable operations.
• Filming participants may not talk to or distract bus operators while a vehicle is in service.
• Filming should occur during peak hours (which are 6-9 a.m. and 3-6 p.m. Monday through Friday).
Brief description of company/organization
Name of program/documentary/publication
Purpose of filming/photo shoot
Approximate amount of time needed
Location(s) of shoot (light rail, commuter rail, bus, facility, etc)
Date of filming
Time of filming
Size of crew (including talent/models)
Equipment to be used
Do you need access to a vehicle?
Do you need an in-service or out-of-service vehicle?
What type of RTD vehicle are you requesting?
Do Not Fill This Out